Sapporo City Tour(4hours) Private taxi tour
Dates : From April 27, 2023 to October 31, 2023
- Visit the must-see spots in Sapporo city compactly in half a day.
- You can enjoy a taxi tour that is unique to private use.
- We can change the departure and arrival location to your hotel, and also adjust the tour time. Based on facility operating hours and sunset time, the final schedule will be determined. (Changed to Order-Taking Type Organized Tour)
|9:00||depart from Sapporo Station|
|~||driving around Odori Park, Sapporo TV Tower, Sapporo Clock Tower|
* Short stops for photos available if you wish.
|10:00||Mt Okura Ski Jump Stadium (admission included)|
* Take the pair lift to the observation deck and enjoy a panoramic view of Sapporo city.
* Experience the view of the ski jump from the descending lift.
* If the lift is not in operation, we will guide you to the adjacent Sapporo Olympic Museum.
|11:30||Hitsujigaoka Observatory (admission included)|
* A must-see tourist spot representing Sapporo. Take a photo with the Dr. Clark statue.
* Beyond the grasslands, you can see the streamlined Sapporo Dome!
|12:15||Sapporo Nijo Market|
* Local shops selling fresh seafood and produce line the streets. Enjoy the atmosphere while shopping for local goods.
|13:00||back to Sapporo Station|
- The tour duration is approximate and may vary depending on the situation on the day.
- Please feel free to consult with us regarding additional or changed sightseeing locations. We will try to accommodate your requests as much as possible.
- If Mt Okura Pair lift is not in operation due to bad weather such as strong winds or events such as competitions, we will guide you to the adjacent Sapporo Olympic Museum.
- Prius Alpha, JPN Taxi, Comfort (or equivalent level of car) for up to 2 passengers
- Jumbo Taxi for 3 or more passengers
* Please note that specific vehicle models cannot be requested or guaranteed
taxi fare, the round-trip ticket for the Mt Okura Pair lift and admission of Hitusujigaoka Observatory
|Group size||per person|
- Up to 11 days prior to the tour start date : No Charge
- From 10 days prior to the tour start date : 20% of the tour price
- From 7 days prior to the tour start date : 30%
- On the day before the tour start date : 40%
- On the day of the tour prior to the start time : 50%
- No-show or cancellation on the day after meeting time : 100%
Confirmation of Reservation
In order to confirm your reservation, full payment of the travel cost is required.
* Please see the separate document of Travel Terms and Conditions for Agent-Organized Tours before making a reservation.
Travel Terms and Conditions for Agent-Organized Tours
- Bank transfer : Please note that bank transfer fees may apply and you will need to cover these fees.
- Credit card web payment : We will send you a dedicated URL via email for credit card web payment. Please follow the instructions provided in the email to complete the payment securely online.
- Taxi service provider : One One Taxi, Kobato Kotsu or others with equivalent level of service
- Meal : None
- Tour conductor : Accompanied or English-speaking driver served
- Minimum number of participants : 1
Tour planning & implementation : MarkOne Style Inc.
Domestic Travel Supervisor : Kaori TAKAMATSU (Ms)
Registration No : Hokkaido Governor Registration Travel Industry No. 3-701