Private Taxi Day Tour ‘Mt Moiwa Night View Tour from Sapporo’
Dates : From April 27, 2023 to August 31, 2023 (Excluding Sundays and Mondays)
“Inkarushpenupuri” in the Ainu language, which means “mountain for keeping watch”. This mountain has an elevation of 531 meters and offers a panoramic view from the mountaintop observatory, with a 360-degree vista. Not only can you see the cityscape of Sapporo, but also the distant lights that stretch far beyond. The view is akin to “turning over a jewelry box”, with dazzling lights illuminating the scenery!
- 06:30pm depart from JR Sapporo Station (Meeting in front of the East Midori no Madoguchi Ticket Office)(Private taxi)
- 07:00pm arrive at Mt Moiwa Sanroku Station (Ropeway & Mini Cable Car)
- Mt Moiwa Sancho Station
Enjoy the spectacular night view from the observation Deck! (Ropeway & Mini Cable Car)
- 08:00pm depart Mt Moiwa Sanroku Station (Private taxi)
- 08:30pm arrive at JR Sapporo Station
* Please note that the time is approximate and subject to change depending on the conditions on the day.
* In case of the ropeway closure, 1000 yen per person will be refunded, and alternative visits to “Asahiyama Memorial Park” and “Sapporo TV Tower” will be arranged.
* If you wish to make changes to the schedule or pick-up/drop-off locations, please feel free to ask us.
|Group size||per person|
* Including: taxi fare, the round-trip ticket for the Mt Moiwa Ropeway and Mini Cable Car.
Type of Vehicle
Prius Alpha, JPN Taxi, Comfort (or equivalent level of car) for up to 2 passengers
Jumbo Taxi for 3 or more passengers
* Please note that specific vehicle models cannot be requested or guaranteed
- Up to 11 days prior to the tour start date : No Charge
- From 10 days prior to the tour start date : 20% of the tour price
- From 7 days prior to the tour start date : 30%
- On the day before the tour start date : 40%
- On the day of the tour prior to the start time : 50%
- No-show or cancellation on the day after meeting time : 100%
Confirmation of Reservation
In order to confirm your reservation, full payment of the travel cost is required.
Please see the separate document of Travel Terms and Conditions for Agent-Organized Tours before making a reservation.
Travel Terms and Conditions for Agent-Organized Tours
- Bank transfer : Please note that bank transfer fees may apply and you will need to cover these fees.
- Credit card web payment : We will send you a dedicated URL via email for credit card web payment. Please follow the instructions provided in the email to complete the payment securely online.
- Taxi service provider : One One Taxi, Kobato Kotsu or others with equivalent level of service
- Meal : None
- Tour conductor : Accompanied
- Minimum number of participants : 1
Tour planning & implementation : MarkOne Style Inc.
Domestic Travel Supervisor : Kaori TAKAMATSU (Ms)
Registration No : Hokkaido Governor Registration Travel Industry No. 3-701